Join the Club or Renew your Membership
General: ECTC welcomes members who are El Cerrito residents and non-residents. Dues are on a calendar (Jan-Dec) basis. Please refer to the section on obtaining City of El Cerrito permits, which are recommended for all members, but are required for ECTC members participating on ECTC-sponsored USTA and BALL teams.
• Complete the personal information using the online form below. • Pay online with PayPal or mail a check.
• If joining January 1 – June 30 pay the full annual dues amount; after July 1, you may pay 50% of annual dues.
• If you do not have a current El Cerrito tennis permit but want one, you must obtain permit directly from the City.
• Pay online with PayPal or send a check. Dues should be paid by January 1.
• If paid by January 15, you can pay your ECTC membership dues and City of El Cerrito tennis renewal permits in a single payment. ECTC membership renewals after January 15 may not include City permit renewal. Permit renewals after January 15, as well as new permits, must be obtained directly from the City.
• Please let us know if your contact information in the previous Directory has changed. Directories for 2017 will be mailed in Spring 2017.
• ECTC no longer issues annual membership stickers, but will mail your City permit renewal sticker if payment is received before January 15.
ECTC-sponsored BALL and USTA teams
• ECTC membership is required for each BALL or USTA player during each team season, including students
• BALL leagues operate year-round, so annual ECTC membership is expected
• USTA teams operate during various 'seasons' throughout the year. Annual ECTC membership is encouraged, but members who do not wish to be annual ECTC members may pay a half-year membership dues (50% of annual rate) covering the season(s) in which they are playing.
NEW MEMBER INFORMATION:
• ECTC Membership (El Cerrito Resident): $35
• ECTC Membership (Non-El Cerrito Resident): $40
• New members joining after July 1 pay 50% annual dues
To purchase or renew tennis permits after January 15, 2017 contact the El Cerrito Recreation Department.
This applies to players under 18 or college students under 25. ECTC membership and a City permit are required for participating on ECTC-sponsored USTA and BALL teams.
Memberships for full-time students are available at $15 for residents and $18 for nonresidents.
Two ways to pay:
1) PAY BY CHECK
Make checks payable to El Cerrito Tennis Club. Please include member’s name(s), address, phone number(s), and email(s). Students please include a copy of your student ID.
Membership Chair, ECTC
PO Box 1952
El Cerrito, CA 94530
2) PAY ONLINE
Online payments via PayPal to ECTC can be made here. Add additional members to the cart separately.