City of El Cerrito Court Reservations
In order to make a reservation you need a permit.
One court at each location may be reserved for one-and-one-half hours between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. every day of the week.
Make a reservation in person:
In person, in advance, at the El Cerrito Community Center, 7007 Moeser Lane, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information, call 510-559-7004.
Make a Reservation Online:
Online reservations are made through WebTrac. To create a WebTrac account contact the City of El Cerrito Recreation Department.
City of El Cerrito Court Permits
Permit fees help to defray the costs of court maintenance in the city. Permit holders are the only ones able to reserve courts, and, even without reservations, they also have court priority over those without permits. Players on reserved courts must have their permits with them.
Permit fees (July 2016 - June 2017):
Adult Resident $86 per year
Adult Non-Resident $98 per year
Youth Resident $34 per year
Youth Non-Resident $43 per year
Permits are issued by the City of El Cerrito Recreation Department at the Community Center, or by going online to www.el-cerrito.org/recreation. You must purchase a permit in order to reserve tennis courts.
A permit is not required to join the El Cerrito Tennis Club or participate in Club tournaments, but is required for other Club activities, i.e. round robins and Club sponsored teams.
1. Players with permit reservations have priority at all times.
2. A City issued permit for all players playing on a reserved court is required in order to reserve that tennis court.
3. Players without a tennis permit must relinquish the courts to players with a tennis permit at all times.
4. Youths under 18 years of age do not need to relinquish a court if playing with a permit holder.
5. Tennis permits may be purchased at the Community Center on an annual (January through December) or monthly basis.